In honor of Leap Year, I've compiled a list of times in my life when I took a leap and it was totally worth it:
- That time I leapt on stage to dance with Chuck Berry.
- That time I decided to heed the words of a 3rd grader and "just read Harry Potter it's the best book ever!".
- That time I decided to make a homemade apple pie from scratch.
- That time I jumped into a grocery cart, only to let Daphne push me very quickly into a volleyball court and land face first in the sand (we have video footage somewhere, which makes this one worth it).
- That time I tried that gyro from that sketchy food truck in New York City (I'll take two more, actually).
- That time I decided to go on a first date with that drummer guy who has a hearty laugh, named William Bradford.