I can talk about San Francisco in at least five posts. Lucky for you, I'll keep it at one (maybe two). I expected this city to be amazing. It exceeded my expectations, and we were there for only 48 hours. I already want to go back this very second.
• Pizzeria Delfina - get two pizzas, eat both.
• Zazie's for breakfast - particularly their Challah French Toast
• Gott's Roadside - cheeseburger with a side of sweet potato fries AND onion rings
• Sausolito Taco Shop - William said these were the best tacos he's had since his mission in Mexico.
• Salted Caramel Ice Cream from Bi-Rite (I cannot emphasize this one enough.)
• Bike the bridge
• The Ferry Building on a Farmer's Market Day and sample EVERYTHING
• Trolley Ride to Union Square
• Ride a boat around the Bay
• Muir Woods