On a less awkward note, I want to start making lists of things that I do on a weekly basis. Not only will it give me a chance to brag at how eventful my life is, but I can also cross out 'write in your journal' off my to do list.
Here's a taste of this last week:
1. Fryday at Jack in the Box: William and I dressed up in our Easter outfits and went to Jack in the Box to try their new, free fries. We gave their fries a 'C+'. We miss their thick-cut ones.
2. AIMS testing: Thank you 'No Child Left Behind' Act for not leaving children behind, but stealing their childhood.
3. I made this cake (Thank you cousin Jane!) and it's a hit with both William, the missionaries, and the staff at Canyon Rim Elementary.
4. William and I had a lengthy discussion of who should be Robin in the next Batman movie. We both agreed on Casey Affleck.
5. I finally cleaned out my car after months. It was really frightening what accumulates in there after a long period of time.
6. Watched the critically-acclaimed movie "Bandslam" (83% on Rotten Tomatoes!) The movie was awful, but the quotes were life-changing: "Do the thing that scares you." Thanks Bandslam!
7. Went to the nephew's baseball game. Easton hit one out in left field and ran to 3rd base. Mitch wouldn't let me have any of his Cool Ranch Doritos. London didn't play baseball but managed to look super bad:
And that about covers it! Tune in for next week's events which might include buying a bathroom rug and playing Mario Bros 3!