Saturday, February 26, 2011

BBQ, BK, and Big Baby Belly.

Now that it's finally February 26th, I think it's about time I talk about my Valentine's Day.
It was probably my favorite ever.

We told each other we would keep it simple. Of course, nothing is simple with William.

First, I walked out of school and William had covered the inside of my car with butcher paper that had love notes written on it. When I opened my car door, his ipod was blasting this song. How romantical.

When I came home, William had made a reservation to one of my favorite restaurants, Lucille's BBQ (They have steak butter... 'nuff said.).
















(We made sure to take this picture before getting BBQ sauce all over our faces.)

If you think that wasn't enough, William then surprised me with tickets to the Ben Kweller/Pete Yorn show at the Marquee. (A lady at his work managed to get us on a "list" that got us in for free. I love coming to venues and telling them we're on the list.)

By the time Ben played, my feet and legs were so swollen and a woman stole my chair and I didn't have the nerve to get it back (she was old). So we had to leave before seeing Pete Yorn...but not before meeting Ben, of course.

Good times with BK:
















(William likes to say that this picture was taken 10 seconds before he put Ben in a headlock for touching my belly.)

Although it was Valentine's Day, it kind of felt more like the 4th of July: Nothing says "America" like BBQ, steak butter, and BK singing "Penny on a Train Track".

Thank you loves...
You're my favorite deputy. - Woody

2 comments:

  1. When Jimmy Fallon injured my arm, dad wanted to put him in a headlock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, that song is hilarious. Looks like you guys had a good Valentine's day! I can't wait to hear that you're in the hospital delivering your baby girl! I hope all goes great-I can't wait to see her!

    Aunt Marilyn's arm was injured by Jimmy Fallon?? I'll have to ask for the story sometime!

    ReplyDelete