1. Make my students believe they made me sick.(Boy, were they sorry, until I found out they really liked their substitute teacher..."Fine! HE can be your NEW TEACHER!")2. Try yodeling for the first time. (Because of the loss of my voice, I'm now capable and amazing).
3. Try to solve season 5 of Lost. (The bald guy did it.)
4. Eat Sour Patch Watermelon
5. Miss Conan (see last blog entry)
6. Go through 3 boxes of tissues (I'm seriously on my 4th)
7. Burgers + fries x special sauce = favorite meal when I'm sickly
8. Not grade papers or clean my house or re-upholster couch.
9. Gain weight (see #4 and #7)
10. Take a look at my pedometer...126 steps. Wow! A new all-time low!