Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm just trying to be a good housewife.

















(This photo was taken long before my pregnancy. In the state I'm in now, the shirt that I'm wearing barely covers my belly.)

Today I told William I wanted a Kitchen Aid Mixer and he said "You only want it because it looks vintage" and I said "Heck yes!" and he said "If you will bake me something each week for the next year, I'll buy you one." and I said "You're on." so I came home and made bread AND pumpkin cupcakes. True Story.

6 comments:

  1. And I'm just trying to get some pumpkin treats.

    Maybe this video of Harry Potter stars trying to use an American accent will persuade you.

    http://www.economist.com/blogs/johnson/2010/11/accents

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Story....that is EXACTLY what I want for Christmas and so on Black Friday {at midnight} at Walmart I am purchasing me one {in red} for a SCREAMING DEAL!!!! I will then wrap it up and place it under the tree and count the minutes until I can open it up! I think it is time you experience Black Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome to bring samples to school for use to try. Have a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. also this little potter number.

    http://memebase.com/2010/11/27/memes-intertube-records-flyin-like-its-quidditch/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's what i want for christmas too. if we didn't remodel practically our whole house this year. next year i'm getting one...and i totally want it for the same reason :)

    that picture of you is too cute in your kitchen. you will be a wonderful mommy...and i'm going to take the best pictures of your little girly...and then clench my teeth and squeeze her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. when you called me her Aunt, I didn't even second glance at it. I was like, "oh yes, of course". I guess she would be like a second cousin?? That's way too weird. She's my niece.

    ReplyDelete