Monday, April 11, 2011

Easters at Grandma Marilyn's

Here's Grandma Marilyn with the 2 cutest granddaughters ever:






















Having fun at Grandma's house is as easy as stealing Easter candy from a baby.
Just ask Uncle Kent:






















This year, we had our Family Easter Dinner 2 weeks early because June's baby blessing will fall on Easter Sunday.

I wanted to share some traditions we have on this blessed day.

Easter Outfits





































A KID Easter Egg Hunt - Each egg is filled with candy and some have $1 bills.




































We also have an ADULT Easter Egg Hunt. Each egg has a $1 bill and the prize egg has a $20. You've never seen a real brawl until you've seen us Coombs battle it out for those eggs. It's a competition to the core.

This year, William received the big prize. It's going to take a long time for my brothers and I to shake the feeling of rage.





















And the following are some NEW traditions added.

A talent show, featuring Grant break-dancing to Justin Beiber and Carson showing off his kicks he learned in Karate Class.




















Nothing says "Easter" like whacking a pinata full of candy.
Here are some pictures I captured of Carson swinging for it. I wish you could have heard his laughs...that was the best part.






















I can't wait for next year's Easter bash.
I'm totally going to train June to find that $20 egg.


















3 comments:

  1. I can't believe you had to move Easter to fit around June's busy schedule. Babies are so selfish.
    ps- My family def needs to institute break dancing battles to the Biebs this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party!!! The 8th photo showing William in the background holding June is heart melting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind...but I was feeling lazy and just linked YOUR perfect blog post to mine....so thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete