Seeing a missionary leave is the definition of bittersweet. Daniel is going to be a great one.
- JUNE FINALLY CRAWLED, and then hasn't crawled since. But at least we know now that she can...we were slightly worried before.
- Corn Hole Tournaments (I teamed with William, who sported a tight yellow turtleneck and a gold medallion. We lost.)
- Utah weather (it was warm, then it was cold, then it snowed, and then it was warm again)
- Walking with sleeping babies around the neighborhood with Laura
- Board games
- Name Game (specifically the round of charades where we saw Laura's impression of Big David and Little David's impression of Elton John)
- Hunger Games (the movie and the meals)
- Man in the theater repeatedly objecting to Katniss' victory. (NO!)
- Hunger Games Tailgate Party (it's just eating Little Caesar's pizzas in the parking lot)
- J Dawgs and Sammy's
- Watching June and Andrew playing together (and by 'playing together' I mean staring awkwardly and trying to take each other's toys)
- Tillamook Cake Batter Ice Cream
- Tintin, the movie (surprisingly good)
- Learning to crochet (HARD.)
- Bradford Boys Final Epic Wrestling Match Brawl (specifically Big David jumping in to fight this time)
This is what I look like all the time when I'm with the Bradfords:
And I love it.