Sunday, April 1, 2012

Conference Weekend




























Usually conference weekend is bliss, but June had a terrible cough/cold. It was the best because she cuddles when she's sick. It was the worst because she was sick.

Conference weekend inspires me to get my act together. When I want to get my act together, I set goals...
GOALS - memorize one scripture a month, exercise more and eat better to increase spirituality, be positive, and too many more...

In addition to my goals, I made a list of "spring cleaning" tasks I need to do around the house.


















When my list became too long, I decided to concentrate on just the upstairs and putting in our side yard.

All this month we'll be painting, organizing, sanding, dropping plenty off at Goodwill, hammering, digging, planting, laying pavers, etc.

Stay nice, weather.

2 comments:

  1. I really like that you like setting goals! I need to do better at that. And any clothes you're thinking about dropping off at Goodwill, you should let me look through first. Apparently, one of my goals for the year is to do more rummaging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is an excellent goal... Since you are pregnant, I'm know my clothes will be put to good use on you. I'll let you know when I'm done scouring our closets.

      Delete