Monday, April 2, 2012

Chopped.


















I love preparing salad for dinner. I can prepare it earlier in the day, and all I need is a cutting board and knife.

I made this one.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: Raconteurs, Consolers of the Lonely. My favorite favorite favorite song is 'Many Shades of Black'. Thank you, David, for the album.
Eating: Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. Two words: Macaroon crust.
Reading: The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey. I still read 5th grade novels.
Need: this print, this bag, and I need to try this recipe.
So Happy: my favorite magazine of all time is printing another issue. April 17th.
Found: a lipstick shade that I don't mind wearing. It's a good feeling.



No comments:

Post a Comment