Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whole Love

For my mom's birthday, we went to the hole in the rock in Papago Park.
As a native Arizonan, I am ashamed to say that I've never been.
As a non-athlete, the hike to the top was no sweat.
As a fan of eating, I didn't bring enough snacks.

It's worth going at least once.

Sun flared!!:









































-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ate: A Grilled Sausage Wood Fired Pizza from Liberty Market. It was probably the best things I've eaten in a very long time.
Listening to: The Best of George Harrison... 'cause he's my favorite.
Proud: of my William. Our backyard is (slowly) coming along, but we just finished laying the pavers. Next is the sprinkler system. I can't wait for the finished product.
Also proud: of my June. It's funny how quickly they go from not crawling to crawling, and destroying everything within reach.
Reading: this blog post from my cousin, Katie. It is SO WORTH reading. Her writing is perfect.




1 comment:

  1. Cousin Jenny!! It's like you just put sun flares in my heart.

    ReplyDelete