Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Plans







































I usually get tuckered out around 3pm on a daily basis. I've been working on a list of things I can do when I get tired in the afternoon. A lot of it involves going outside... I need to re-think my options since it's about to hit 100+ degree weather. June is the most hyper at this time too, so I really need to get creative.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: The Shins on Pandora Radio because I still haven't bought their new album. What I've heard from it sounds really good.
Watching: waaaay too many cooking shows, especially the competitive type.
Excited: for Mother's Day. I need a day.
Searching: for the perfect camera bag. I need one that doubles as a purse, because I'm tired of carrying so many bags. And I'd prefer if it didn't actually look like a camera bag.
Anxiously: learning Pixelmator. It's hard. Really really hard. I just spent 2 1/2 hours learning and experimenting with only 6 functions. And there's plenty more. I should really take a class.

1 comment:

  1. I have a bag you might be interested but don't get excited cause you might not like it at all.

    ReplyDelete