Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pinata Time.








































We had a good May 5th this year. We spent the evening at Debbie's and this is basically what happened:
- Amazing Mexican Food
- Homemade Churro's
- Fried Twinkies
- Super Moon
- Pinata

I named the above Pinata, "Fuerte". Making Pinatas is becoming my new favorite hobby. And it's an interesting one: spending hours cutting, folding, and glueing, only to have your masterpiece beaten until candy bursts into the air. It's truly a blessing. 

Here were my favorite images of Fuerte's final moments:

We let the children go first... Gracie was a champ.














Robs was unaware that William
wasn't aiming for the Pinata.





















The first incision was across the chest.














Debbie was afraid of Fuerte, even though
it should be the other way around.





















Fuerte surrendered during the fist fight portion.














He wasn't done yet.




















My favorite thing is watching grown
adults dive into candy piles.
Lindsey, you made my night.













2 comments:

  1. It was a blast and your pinata or Fuerte I should say was definitely the highlight! Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you amaze me. I am glad you were able to make Fuerte, it wouldn't have been the same without him.

    ReplyDelete