Being a mom means:
1. Being tough (June has a better tough face than I do).
2. Picking up after June again and again and again and again.
3. Preventing her from eating bubbles in the tub. (And showing her what her name looks like.)
5. Lots of swinging, parks, toys, books, etc.
6. Getting much-needed soda and an afternoon snack, even if it means sharing (the donut, not the soda).
7. Spending too much time in the toy section when running errands (in this case, the Disney Store)
8. Taking short naps (on days when I have tons to do).
9. Unwashed hair (please don't go out of style too soon, top bun).
10. Mom shirts (I love that shirt, but I feel like a mega-mom in it.)
11. Folding clothes again and again and again and again.
12. Lots of snack breaks (see #6).
Oh it's worth it.
Happy Mother's Day to everyone!
And Happy Mega-Mother's Day to my two favorite moms: my own, and William's. You're the best.