Friday, September 28, 2012

June in a Photobooth and this weekend...


I found this Photobooth Strip when compiling photos for June's first year. I need to throw June in a photobooth more often.

This weekend I'm:
· Making a Fall List (finally)
· Finishing June's first year album
· Watching Women's Conference with Mom (and eating lots of treats)
· Editing Photos from Greer
· Goodwill (to donate, not shop)
· Possibly sewing elbow patches on one of my sweaters.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: This song, it's seriously on repeat.
Watching: New season of Parks and Rec. TV is good again.
Eating: Too much bread and noodles. Too. Much.
Collecting: recipes. I'm trying to come up with some healthy meal staples to add to our unhealthy rotation of burros, spaghetti, tacos, and waffles.
Considering: this in our living room... thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I wanna see June's 1st year album -you know I have Fox's on my mind. And that shelf is basically screaming to be hanging in your house. Heed its call, Jenny.

    ReplyDelete