Monday, October 1, 2012

October 1st... meh



I feel like a grinch when I say that I've not quite jumped into the Fall spirit yet. It might be the fact I've been sick all week (and with an earache... what?) or because it's still 100+ degrees outside. I just don't feel like making baked pumpkin goods or putting up Halloween decorations quite yet.

I will, however, look forward to getting better, making a birthday cake for William (only a few weeks too late), baby announcements (so many folks around me having babies!), watching terribly fascinating TV with William, and hanging out with my little pumpkin in the above photo.

Maybe a Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice donut will get me going?

Happy October 1st!

1 comment:

  1. Where have I been? A Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Spice Donut?? That sounds amazing! It's now on my fall to do list.

    ReplyDelete