Saturday, July 30, 2011

Suppa' Club

Recently a few close friends and I decided to start a Recipe Club. (Renamed "Suppa' Club" thanks to Carli Porter and Jay-Z.) The main reason we formed this club is because we've all wanted to be in a club at some point in our lives, and sadly the only way we could achieve this was forming our own.

Oh and we all love food.
Oh and now we have a great excuse to get together to eat food and play games.
Oh and also we wanted to have a good excuse to make party decorations... cause what's more fun than making party decor?

Here's a taste of Natalie's Suppa' Club Night:






































































Cute, huh? I love pinwheels. And jars with straws. And Daphne posing.

And here's a taste of MY turn at Suppa' Club:





































































I think I love decorating for food parties.

Speaking of food, WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF FOOD? Well, guess what. I've failed to take pictures at BOTH events because I was so hungry by the time we started I inhaled whatever was served in front of me and didn't even bother to take pictures.

I'll try to be better next time, I promise.

Oh and I'll be sure to include more pictures of Daphne poses too.

2 comments:

  1. What the heck?! This Suppa Club looks suppa awesome! Is there an upcoming pledge week I can attend??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sup. Can I join? I will bring Jay-Z. And J-ello.

    ReplyDelete