I think June sums it up nicely:
I pretty much was smiling (and maybe some crying) the whole time. As soon as my brothers get their act together and finally see all these movies, I'll talk more about it.
I also discovered my favorite movie treat just last night.
Here are the directions:
1. Sneak large bag of Peanut M&M's, Peanut Butter M&M's, and Gummy Bears into the theater.
2. Bring refillable Harkins $1 Drink Cup and fill with Coke Zero
2. Buy Large popcorn
3. Get cardboard tray that holds drinks and popcorn
4. Go into theater and place drink in chair's cupholder
5. Dump popcorn into large section of tray.
6. Sprinkle both flavors of M&M's amongst popcorn (I didn't know M&M's eaten WITH popcorn tasted so good.)
7. Fill "cupholder" portion of tray with gummy bears.
8. Unintentionally eat everything on your tray during the previews, before the movie even begins.
I created this diagram in case I was unclear about anything:
How I came this far in life without having this treat while watching movies in a theater is beyond me.