Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mr. Treats

My sister-in-law, Laura, said that William was the "perfect kid". She said that he knew how to play and he loved treats more than anyone. 


I love hearing those stories about William growing up:
building candy shops, 
dressing up, 
making movies, 
choreographing sword fights, 
being outside, 
playing music, 
changing lyrics to songs,
putting on magic shows,
getting into trouble, 
etc.  


It makes me so excited to see our kids doing the same things, because their dad is so creative, energetic, and playful.



I love this picture, because June is smiling just like so many photos I've seen of William when he was her age... I know she'll take on the same fun qualities too.

Happy Father's Day to our favorite man/boy on the planet.

5 comments:

  1. Love this picture. I am so glad I finally got to meet June in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family has more fun when William is around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jenny! You are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, cutest smile and cutest picture ever! happy father's day!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hearing stories about Lando when he was little. I hope are kids are just like him. Oh, and he's also a man/boy.

    ReplyDelete