Monday, June 25, 2012
1. Happiness at Ikea (she was about to eat her ice cream cone)
2. Mother-Daughter photo shoot (you can hardly see it, but June loves putting on her costume jewelry)
3. Curling hair and playing dolls at Grandma's (We're still trying to figure out how to curl her hair better! It never turns out as planned.)
4. Gilbert Temple (They have a visitor's center, it's worth going.)
5. The most amazing cat sweater I've ever seen. (I'm still kicking myself... I should have gotten it for you, Sarah and/or Daphne.)
6. June had a fever for a couple days. We stayed home and watched dog movies all day. My girl loves her dogs.
7. Playing at Barnes and Noble... it's got everything for June (books, toys, puzzles) and everything for me (air-conditioning, a quiet atmosphere, magazines, benches).
8. My first green smoothie... We scored a Vitamix (thanks again David!!) and we love it. It's the best thing to happen in this house since half-priced donuts at QT.
9. Splash Padding it up... June loves her summertime.
Follow me: @jennybsnaps