Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sandwich #1

There is a video of me on my first day of kindergarten. I was getting ready for school and my mom was making my lunch. When she asked what kind of sandwich I wanted, without hesitation I said, "Bologna." I loved a good bologna sandwich.

Nowadays, I gag at the sight of bologna, but I still love a good sandwich. I'm constantly dreaming of different types of sandwiches, and studying ones in recipe books and on the web. I want to try documenting the good ones starting now. It's a new series I'm calling "Better than Bologna".

I'm kidding... it's just called "Sandwich."


This one is just a fancy grilled cheese... So there you have it.

Also, I didn't know roasting your own red peppers was so easy. And it made my house smell delicious.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I have had a bagel sandwich since I worked at Bagel Nosh a decade ago. They are so yummy I need to fix that pronto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you pack my lunches for me? (don't forget the Dunkaroos)

    ReplyDelete