Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And so, without further ado, I give you...



Remember on Seinfeld when George makes a candy lineup to catch the mechanic because he ate his Twix bar, and when he walked in the Dealership staff was eating his Twix Candy Lineup and he screams "TWIX!" while the camera pans out? I love Seinfeld for his candy references. ("I know the Chunky who ate this Chunky... NEWMAN!")

My parents found out that I have never tried a Clark bar, so what did they do? They went out and and bought every single old-fashioned candy bar they could find, and gave it to me for my birthday.

Hey mom and dad, I've never driven a BMW 2002.

P.S. That Clark Bar was delicious. 

3 comments:

  1. When I was young, I overdosed on Clark Bars, 5th Avenues, Necco candy
    and worst of all, those bubble gum cigars! Now it's mostly ice cream and other treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a bad run in with neccos once at an airport. It wasn't pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe your mother didn't include (whispering) candy cigarettes! A sin without sinning childhood favorite!

    ReplyDelete