See that chalkboard I'm standing in front of? Our goal was to cross off everything before summer ends, and since we decided summer officially ends on Labor day, we still have a few things we need to accomplish before then:
· Matt's Big Breakfast - We heard we have to go early, and it's been pretty difficult waking up early on Saturdays.
· Paint our bedroom - I guess I should clean it first.
· Postino's - Technically I've been, but William hasn't, so I guess I just have to go again. (Oh man I love that place so bad right now.)
· Open Mic Night - Probably won't happen, but at least we've had a couple jam sessions.
· Make a berry pie and homemade tortillas - Actually, I'm planning on making a blueberry tart this week (and I'm counting that as a pie).
· Host Suppa' Club - Sorry we've been slacking, Suppa' Club members. We'll try and hurry it on up.
Everything else was crossed off and made for a busy and fantastic summer. Let's bring on the Fall Festivities.