This is a variation of this recipe, that I found on Pinterest.
It's a really good recipe for Christmas morning because there's hardly any work required. I served it up at this month's Suppa' Club and it was goooo-oood. I was in charge of bringing the meat, but I also wanted to make monkey bread, so why not just add bacon to it?
Bacon Monkey Bread (makes a dozen)
-Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (Cut each biscuit piece into thirds)
-Sweetened, Condensed Milk
-12 slices bacon
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Line bacon onto cookie sheet that's covered with foil. Cook in oven for about 15 min, or until cooked thoroughly BUT NOT CRISPY. You need to be able to fold 'em up. Allow bacon to cool slightly.
3. Place 1/2 teaspoon of butter, teaspoon of sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon in each of the muffin tin cups. No mixing required.
4. Roll dough into walnut sized balls. Place 1 in each muffin tin. Then fold bacon into each muffin tin. Place other two dough pieces inside, with the bacon in the middle of the three dough pieces.
5. Add another 1/2 teaspoon of butter, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, and a dash of cinnamon on top of the dough. Again, no mixing required. Here's what it might look like:
6. Bake for 15 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly.
7. Remove from oven and immediately drizzle with condensed milk over each one. BE GENEROUS.
8. Enjoy the baconated Monkey Bread.