Thursday, December 22, 2011

























Like everybody else on this planet, I've been busy the last few days. It seems like for every 3 things I accomplish, I usually add about 10 more things on my to-do list. I really should change my system.

Two things I'm excited for...
#1- My mom always plans an amazing Christmas dinner, which means two things: Plenty of delicious food and plenty of Christmas magic for the kids.
#2- William's family is coming to town next week for Alan and Jenny's Baby Blessing, which means two things: Plenty of delicious food and plenty of laughs.

Life is good in December.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading: this talk. It's a good reminder of priorities during this time of year.
Watching: this trailer and this trailer. 2012 is going to be a good year for movies.
Writing: a list of goals for this next year. Much of it has to do with photography and cooking. And learning how to use watercolor paints. And possibly planting a garden. And organizing every square inch of my house. AND I'm already tired.
Laughing at: June's newfound love for clapping and dancing. OH. MY. GOSH. Just when I think she couldn't get any cuter...

1 comment: