This is part 3 of my '100 Reasons Why I Love Arizona' to commemorate its 100th birthday. Part 1 is here and part 2 is here.
51. The wonderful fact that all of my immediate family all lives here. Let's keep that up, guys.
52. Cacti and succulents thrive here, two plants that I can't kill.
53. Chandler Fashion Square
54. Soda in styrofoam cups are available almost everywhere.
56. Bahama Bucks (Strawberry Colada Bahama Rama Mama.)
57. The glorious drive between Show Low and Springerville. (William and accidently took a wrong turn once and ended up there. It seriously looks like the set of Lord of the Rings.)
58. Sunrise Ski Lift in the summer
59. Fireworks are now legal
60. Lake Powell
61. The abundance of corn fields in the summer
62. No major natural disasters (I'm terrified of earthquakes and tornados)
63. Ned's Crazy Sub
64. Rino D's Pizza
65. Mesa Community College (Go Thunderbirds.)
66. The fact that we're only 6 hours of Disneyland and the beach
67. Orange blossums
68. Sonoran Hot Dogs
69. Wildflowers in the spring
70. Chiles (the spicy veggie, not the restaurant)
71. 2nd Friday in downtown Mesa
72. Liberty Market
73. The fact that we're only 2 hours from snow and forest
74. Grimaldi's, Five Guys, The Habit, In & Out, Ikea, Trader Joe's, and Sprinkles all exist in AZ.
75. My roots in Arizona. I love the stories of my ancestors settling/moving/living here.