Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello, February.

This month means love and Arizona. I can't wait for the celebrations of each.


























Today wasn't the most tranquil day. June didn't get a good nap, and she let me know it all day. Going on a walk, eating pears, and watching Elmo helped to calm her down for the most part.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: Elliot Smith, especially this song.
Purchased: our plane ticket to Utah... excited, but sad to see Daniel leave on his mission.
Listing: new projects everyday. I want to tackle ones that look like this and this.
Watching: second season of Downton Abbey. I realize I'm one of the last people to ride the Abbey road, but it's worth mentioning.
Reading and Re-reading: this quote. I hope that one day this will apply to me... especially the station wagon part (preferably with wood paneling).

2 comments:

  1. Nope! You're the second to last to ride Abbey road. I'm on season one, episode four. And hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got season one. Time to kick back with some ice cream!

    ReplyDelete