June is soooooooooooo sweet.
This is the first time in 22 years when it's back-to-school time and I'm not going back to school, college, or teaching. It's crazy to think that education has been such a huge part of my life, and now it's (sort of, temporarily) over.
So my ambition now is to continue learning, despite the fact that I'm not an official student or teacher.
Here are some of my goals to fulfill that ambition:
1. Learn to take better photos, beginning with June and pictures of food (see #2).
2. Really and truly learn to be a better cook/baker. Document recipes with lovely pictures of food (see #1). Try 1 or 2 NEW recipes a week (preferably fancy cakes, fancy sandwiches, and fancy pastas on a weekly basis).
3. Always be reading a good book. (It's okay to put a book down if you don't enjoy it.)
4. Get on the sewing machine and learn to sew something useful (a bag! an apron! anything!)
5. Learn how to jam properly on the drums. Practice the piano a few times a week.
Honestly I would love toe take a sewing, photography, or art class. But with June and lack of funds, it'll have to be put on hold.
Okay, that's all for now. All this "learning" is making me tired.