Thursday, August 18, 2011

June is 5 months.



























Hey June, what are you going to do today?


Whoa...can't wait to see what she's going to do when she's SIX months.

Favorite things about 5-month-old June:
1. She randomly laughs at us, EVEN when William and I are having a serious discussion about something. (We were out planning the landscape in our yard last night and she was laughing like we were an episode of 'Fresh Prince of Bel Aire'... Oh, you don't think Fresh Prince is that funny? Well, I think so.)

2. When she's REALLY tired, she strokes her face with her soft blanket until she falls asleep.

3. One time, I was holding her and I looked at her face and she was looking at something and smiling. I noticed that she was looking at the mirror on the wall, and smiling at my reflection. (Just like her Uncle Daniel.)

4. She loves laying in her crib and looking at this treasure. (Thanks Debsfreckles... you've saved my sore arms several times.)

5. She LOVES Showcase Showdown on the Price is Right.

6. Her favorite game to play is when William or I sneak up to her and chant "I'm gonna get-cha".

7. She smiles every time William beat boxes.

8. Her big eyes

9. Her red hair (that is growing to look like a faux hawk?)

10. Those wrinkles in her thighs (see above video)

1 comment:

  1. Number 2 is my favorite. Because I know you are talking about THE SLIPPY!!!!!!! London laughs every time I call it it's new name ...Slippity Dippity Do.

    ReplyDelete