Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Final Beatles Costume Song is...

'Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite':

























William wanted this kite to be so big, he would have to walk sideways to get in through the door...mission accomplished.

Materials included wood, fabric, a belt, screws, and staples. Can you tell William built this costume? (Yes, built.) It even folds so it fits in the trunk.

So here are all three:


















I think our little family makes a great Beatles album.

My goal before the end of October is to get a family portrait of all three of us... perhaps a Costumed Christmas Card picture?

2 comments:

  1. These are sooo wonderful! I love family theme costumes. When I was one, my whole family was robots -We looked good, but it was very difficult to bend. Rock on, Bradfords

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did he attach it to himself? Do u have a photo from behind??

    ReplyDelete