Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful Day 14

I wanted to spread the love...




























so I put the flowers from one bouquet into three jars, covered and tied with burlap.




















Today I am thankful for Fresh & Easy. Their flowers are so cheap.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: The Avett Brothers. Thank you, Carli.
Reading: Hunger Games. After watching the new trailer today (three or four times?), I decided it was time to read the book again.
Eating: Snyder's of Hanover Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches dipped in Hershey's Milk Chocolate. 'Nuff said.
Finished Watching: Storage Wars... in like 3 days. Not a proud moment for me, but boy was I hooked.
Thinking about: making caramels tomorrow. I need to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment