Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thankful Day 16


(This was supposed to be posted yesterday, November 16th... I'm getting pretty lazy with my own deadlines.)

Today seemed really really long. There isn't anything to report.

So I'll tell you a story instead.

A couple weeks ago, William and I were making our favorite snack: cheese quesadillas. June was playing in her bumbo on the counter. As I was eating my quesadilla, I looked over at June, who decided to try a sample of El Pato Sauce. It seriously looked as though she was ready to chug it down.

Luckily, William swept down and saved the day... but not before spilling it all over June's pants. Better her pants than her mouth, I guess.

























That is some awesome sauce.

I am thankful that I have a husband who is quick on his feet, who probably saved our daughter from being scarred for life by our favorite hot sauce. Also, I am forever thankful for El Pato.

No comments:

Post a Comment