Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful Day 5

William and I have been snacking on tons of treats, including caramel apples (made by my lovely friend, Amy), cookie dough ice cream, donuts (Krispy Kreme Pumpkin Donut + Milk = HEAVEN. Thank you mom and dad!), and Carolina's tortillas (always a treat for me).
















Today I am thankful for generous, treat-giving family and friends. I am also very thankful for treats, because unfortunately tomorrow William and I are starting a diet.

I'm not sure what our diet plan is... how can you expect us to have a strict diet in November and December?

Readers (both of you), feel free to leave any dieting tips. We're gonna need them.

2 comments:

  1. oh man, those krispies just look so good. im at a loss for dieting tips right now, seeing as i am packing on the pounds. but good luck with that! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My diet tip is to not start a diet until January. Seriously. You don't want to put yourself through that.

    ReplyDelete