Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I went to the library with every intent of checking out some novels.



















I walked out with 4 cookbooks instead.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: Wilco, 'A Ghost is Born'. Specifically, 'A Muzzle of Bees'.
Reading: 'Hourglass' by Myra McEntire. I need to return it very soon... I think to you, Connie?
Also Reading: one of my cookbooks from the library called 'Mad Hungry'. Its focus is feeding your family, especially families full of men. Since William does most of the eating in this house, it's perfect.
Making: Valentine Garlands... they're just made with streamers, no biggie.
Eating: this salsa. I really need to try a different recipe, but I just can't break from this one.


Happy Birthday to my twin brothers, Joe and Jay! Let's go to Carolina's.
And a Happy (late Birthday) to my brother-in-law, Daniel! Let's go to DP Cheesesteaks.


1 comment:

  1. I think I still have my copy it probably was Jessica's. Debbie needs to do another book club night. Or I suppose I could do it.

    ReplyDelete