Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just go to the record store, and visit your friends...

This is our humble pile of records:

















Most Saturdays, William and I listen to records while we work. We have a small but sensational record collection. Some we found at thrift stores. A few we bought brand new. William was generously GIVEN those Beatles records. We're lookin' to collect more.

In addition to these resolutions, I've made a few mental goals as well. One thing I aspire to do is build something.

Of course I need to start small, so I'd love to build something that houses our record collection. Something like this, or this.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you come up with--I'm sure it will be fantastic! If you can't find vintage wire crates in your price range (I never can) maybe something like this would work: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QGLB7Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=thiyouhou-20&link_code=as3&camp=211189&creative=373489&creativeASIN=B000QGLB7Y

    I'm sure there has to be a way to "age" the metal if a bright and shiny finish bums you out...

    ReplyDelete