Friday, January 13, 2012

Seeing Spots
























(Playtime in June's room)

Yesterday was one of those days that started off amazing, and
quickly took an ugly turn. My list for the day included: work at the office, Activity days (my new calling at church, I can't tell you how excited I am about it), clean the kitchen and bedroom, deliver cookies and make dinner.

In the morning, I dropped June off at my mom's and went to dad's office to work. As I was driving back, I noticed I was seeing spots,and I thought it was my contacts. Within 10 minutes of getting to my mom's house, I went from having a minor headache to feeling like my head was going to explode. Then the nausea came. I thought I knew what a migraine was, but this was a whole new level of nasty. I was thankful that I was still at my mom's... she let me sleep and watched June for a few more hours.

I didn't like yesterday at all. I only got one thing done on my list, and because of the nausea that wouldn't go away (even after my migraine did), I wasn't the most lovable mom towards this little bean:



















June, I promise I will be better today... because today we're going shopping with Grandma. Nothing beats a migraine hangover like shopping with Grandma.

Here's to another day of not getting my list done. Happy Friday the 13th.

3 comments:

  1. Today I predict a miraculous recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am totally missing the point here, but I'm loving this glimpse of June's room. It is SO cute!! (Also very sorry about that migraine of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that stinks when your plans are ruined for the day!! but im so excited for you about doing activity days!! i've been doing it for a year and a half and it is THE best calling ever!

    ReplyDelete