Tuesday, September 13, 2011

2 Funny Things

After tasting this salsa, my sister-in-law Mary wrote me an email:

"Thanks again for the yummy salsa! Since you like drawing "diagrams" on your blog, I thought I'd draw one of me eating your salsa."

She then attached this awesome picture:
























I'm amazed with the details. See the cilantro floating in the salsa? And the eyelashes?! And the amazing jar drawing? Mary's got skillz.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the second funny thing:

The following is a 22-second video of June right after she took a bath in the sink. (Disclaimer: There may be some adorable baby nudity.)

There are 3 things to look for in this clip that make me laugh everytime.
1) Right after William says "Bum.", June squeezes her bum cheeks in ever so slightly.
2) She plays the "Mirror Game" where she looks in the mirror until you look at her and smiles.
3) She's at a stage where she tries to grab EVERYTHING out of our hands, and William loves it.


Did you see everything? Watch it again, it's cuter the second time anyway.

4 comments: