Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2 Teeths

This is the only picture I could get of June's new teeth:





















I felt bad taking these snapshots when she desperately wanted to be held. But then I realized she didn't want to be held... she needed to be changed.





























Needless to say, she got her revenge by releasing a stench that nearly gagged me... clever girl.

---------------------------------------------------------
Listening to: Bright Eyes, The People's Key. Disregard the crazy man's ramblings and you've got yourself a fine album.
Melting over: June's laugh. I can't get enough of it.
Loved: Moneyball... I want to see it again.
Anticpating: making French Toast Cupcakes. My mom brought me a bottle of pure maple syrup from her trip to the East Coast, and I'm excited to use it in something tasty.
Getting chills watching: this Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon duet... is that weird? (By the way, I don't know what's more awesome, Colbert's amazing voice or the fact that The Roots learned to play "Somewhere Out There".)

1 comment:

  1. June is adorable.
    JENNY I got chills too! It is confirmed now that ANYONE can sing that song and I will get chills. Did you see Troy and Abed sing it on Community? I nearly cried then.

    ReplyDelete