Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hawaiian Rolls

My sister-in-law, Marci, is another recipe guru I look to. She finds the best recipes.

I tried these Hawaiian rolls at a party Marci threw a few years back and I died of deliciousness. They are so good. I made them for Suppa Club a couple months ago and I can't believe that something so tasty is so easy to make.

So on Friday, I prepared some more and took them to William's work for a lunch date (+June).











Hawaiian Rolls

1/2 lb. shredded ham
1 dozen Sweet Hawaiian Rolls (King's Hawaiian Rolls are perfect)
1/4 lb. sliced swiss cheese

Sauce:
1 stick butter
2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
1/4 tsp. garlic salt

Assemble sandwiches and line up on a cookie sheet. Pour sauce mixture over filled rolls. Cover and refrigerate over night. Bake at 350, covered for 15-20 minutes.


1 comment:

  1. I really think you could use what you cook as BRIBERY for whatever you want in life! ;-)

    ReplyDelete